Extensive Rewards ! Easy Dhikr”,Below is a short list of some remembrances that you can incorporate in your day. The goal is to make these beautiful praises of the Creator come up from your heart and roll off of your tongue with ease.
- Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.
You will be rewarded 10 rewards for everyletter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.
2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty.”)
A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].
3. Alhamdulillah (“All praise is for Allah.”)
Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!
4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbar “I praise Allah (or All Praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is for Allah. This is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah. Allah is Great.”
This combination of dhikr is the one most beloved by Allah, subhana wa ta’ala. When you say them, sins fall off of you like leaves off of trees.
5. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (“There is no power or might except (by) Allah.”)
You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.
6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34). Can be recited after salat and before you go to bed/sleep. (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is to Allah. Allah is Great.”)
We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima (may Allāh be pleased with her)the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.
7. Astaghfirullah (“I seek Allah’s forgiveness.”)
You will get protection from Allah’s punishment. In Surah Nuh, ayah 10-12, Allah relates the story of Prophet Nuh and how he instructed his people to seek Allah’s forgiveness. If they would just say “astagfirullah,” Allah would sent them rain in abundance, and increase their wealth and sons, and give them gardens and rivers in Paradise.
8. Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].
When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.